Chocolate Sugar Cookie. These chocolate sugar cookies boast wonderful chocolate flavor, thick centers, crisp edges, and have plenty of room for decorating icing! Chocolate Sugar Cookies-so simple yet so good! Sometimes you just get in a mood.
These cookies bake up beautifully with defined edges (no spreading!) and the best flavor! The recipe includes my favorite easy sugar cookie icing (it's not. These Chocolate Sugar Cookies are so simple to make and melt in your mouth delicious! You can cook Chocolate Sugar Cookie using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Sugar Cookie
- You need 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
They go perfect with a good cup of coffee or tea and are a great holiday cookie! Vanilla sugar cookies are a favorite treat anytime. Whether you choose to decorate them or eat them just as is with a cup of tea. Chocolate Sugar Cookies Recipe – This easy recipe makes the best soft chocolate sugar cookies!
Chocolate Sugar Cookie step by step
- In a bowl cream brown sugar with butter.
- Then add 1 egg at a time.
- Then add vanilla extract.
- Then sort in all dry ingrediants, but DO NOT mix in the granulated sugar.
- Put dough in fridge for 1 hour.
- Take out and roll into balls.
- Put granulated sugar into a bowl.
- Take dough balls and roll them in the sugar. And place on baking tray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
A crisp outside with a tender, chewy center makes these cookies and absolute favorite! Simply the perfect chocolate sugar cookies! With a soft & tender center, crisp edges, and no Starting with these chocolate sugar cookies. What do you call this kind of cookie? These soft chocolate sugar cookies are rich and really unbelievable.