Chocolate Flake Ice Cream. Flake is a brand of chocolate bar currently manufactured by British chocolate company Cadbury consisting of thinly folded milk chocolate. Cadbury Flake Chocolate Ice Cream Rolls – Satisfying ASMR Video. Today we tried out Ice Cream Rolls with Cadbury Flake Chocolate and then topping it again.
Um, wait a second, where is the summer going?? Plus, this is only the first ice cream recipe I've made! Am I going to have time for more ice cream recipes this season? You can have Chocolate Flake Ice Cream using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Flake Ice Cream
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Whipping cream (35% milk fat).
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of Condensed milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dark eating chocolate, grated.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
I hope so, because there is so much more I want. This Chocolate Ice Cream recipe starts with a cooked chocolate custard, made from a mixture of cocoa powder, semi sweet chocolate, half-and-half cream, sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla. Now, each ingredient contributes to the ice cream's rich flavor and silky smooth texture. Rich Chocolate Ice Cream made with a custard base make this so smooth and creamy.
Chocolate Flake Ice Cream step by step
- Chill the cream and condensed milk in the fridge until thoroughly cold..
- Beat cream in a large bowl with an electric mixer to soft peaks. Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and beat on high speed to stiff peaks..
- Gently fold in the grated chocolate and transfer the mixture into a container. Freeze at least 6 hours or overnight..
- NOTE- I used Lindt dark chocolate 49% in this recipe..
OK, this is not a kiddie ice cream. I honestly don't know because I hid this ice cream in the back of the freezer, under the frozen veggies, so they wouldn't find it. This is, without a doubt, the best chocolate ice cream recipe I've ever had. This is real ice cream made with rich coconut milk for a truly luxurious dessert. It comes in five four flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Mint Chip (pictured This is actually more like a mint chocolate "flake" ice cream, which makes it way better.