Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies. This decadent recipe for chocolate chocolate chip cookies is one of Hot Chocolate Hit's' greatest hits. This recipe for chocolate chocolate chip cookies is pretty extreme. So is my use of 'extreme' in this post.
I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. You can have Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies
- You need 4 oz (100 g) of dark chocolate.
- It’s 1 cup (150 g) of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 (30 g) of cup unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup (100 g) of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (150 g) of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1-1/2 of to 2 cups chocolate chips.
These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. They are so ridiculously delicious… and not just for a healthy cookie either! The best chocolate cake that happens to be vegan. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the.
Extreme chocolate chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C and line a cookie tray with parchment paper..
- Melt the dark chocolate. You can do this over a double boiler or by microwaving the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, stirring every 30 seconds for around 2 minutes or until smooth. Set the chocolate aside to cool slightly..
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy..
- Gradually stir in the melted chocolate, making sure that the chocolate has cooled to room temperature so that it doesn't affect the consistency of the butter and sugar mixture..
- Beat in the egg and vanilla. At this stage, you might also choose to add in 1 tbsp of orange zest or 1 tsp instant espresso powder for extra flavoring..
- Next, in a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt, stirring till well-blended.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter-chocolate mixture, until your result is a thick, sticky mass.
- Now you can fold in the chocolate bits. You could also add in nuts if you would like..
- Using an ice-cream scoop or a 1/4 cup measure, scoop mounds of the dough onto the prepared tray, about 3 inches apart..
- Bake for 15-20 min or until the cookies have spread and cracked slightly. If you insert a toothpick in the 'cakey' part (careful not to pierce a chocolate chip), it should come out clean..
- Cool the cookies completely before serving, as they are quite fragile. These are a great accompaniment to a glass of cold milk..
Oh my goodness these look amazing! I'm always looking for new dessert recipes, and you totally inspire me to do more baking! Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies were created with the die hard chocolate lover in mind. Next time a chocolate craving hits, reach for one of these. Chocolate chocolate chip cookies are double chocolate chip cookies with soft middles and chewy edges.