Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla. I don't know if it makes me boring, but oatmeal cookies are hands down my favorite cookie and this recipe is the BEST. You can have Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Room temp Butter.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Dark Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Unsweetened Plain Applesauce.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Old Fashioned Rolled Oats.
- You need 100 Grams of 70% Coco dark chocolate.
Plus these cookies are very easy to make. Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are easy to make and delicious!
Chewy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F, line cookie shred with parchment paper, and chop dark chocolate into chunks of whatever size you desire..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon..
- In a Large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar, then add the applesauce, vanilla, and eggs. Combine well, then slowly add in the flour mixture followed by the Oats. After these are combined, mix in the chocolate chips..
- Form dough into cookie shaped pieces and place on the cookie sheet. NOTE: This dough will not change shape during cooking, so it is important to flatten them to your desired thickness before cooking..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies will only slightly brown..
- Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes before devouring..
Chewy and moist, these oatmeal cookies are fabulous and loaded with chocolate chips in every bite! Perfect for your holiday baking, Santa will thank you for them! You may also like these breakfast oatmeal cookies which are more of a snack than a dessert. This oatmeal cookie recipe is just the base for any variety of mix-ins. The opportunities are endless for this easy and versatile oatmeal cookie.