[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet. The perfect vegan chocolate chip skillet cookie! This would be perfect topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and served warm. Achieving a pretty near perfect vegan deep dish chocolate chip cookie is just about as close as I've gotten to getting my cookie recipe just right, so I have hope!
Wait, did I not mention that this one cookie would be a. How to make the best vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste just as good as the chocolate chip cookies you remember from childhood – these These vegan chocolate chip cookies are everything you could ever want in a chocolate chip cookie recipe – soft, chewy, and melt-in-your-mouth delicious! If you don't have one, I highly recommend getting one! You can have [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of [Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- It’s 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic cane sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, plus more for topping.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips.
You can also leave out the caramel if you want a simple chocolate chip skillet cookie. This gluten-free and vegan dessert is loaded with gooey chocolate. This one is sure to satisfy your chocolate cravings! I'm back from the Caribbean Chunks are waaayy meltier and gooier than chips, and this oatmeal chocolate chip skillet cookie is all about being gooey.
[Vegan] Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet instructions
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F..
- In a large mixing bowl, add the sea salt, coconut sugar, cane sugar, whole wheat flour, and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add in the apple sauce, vanilla extract, and coconut oil. As you mix that with the dry, fold in the chocolate chips..
- Greese your cast iron skillet with a bit of coconut oil, and pour the batter in. It will be a pretty thick batter, which is normal..
- Once it's spread out evenly, sprinkle a bit more sea salt on and cook for 25-30 minutes, until done on top and slightly under cooked in the middle..
- Remove and let cool for 5 minutes. Top with dairy-free ice cream..
If you're a pizookie fan, or a. A super easy and delicious chocolate chip cookie that you bake in your cast iron skillet. So, let's dish on this chocolate chip skillet cookie. What motivated me to make a proverbial cookie cake, smother it with vanilla cashew ice cream, and then drizzle with more chocolate? The best part of this gluten-free skillet chocolate chip cookie?