Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers. They are sort of like slice and bake cookies too, without the imprinted green christmas tree in the center. There are hundreds of reviews on the recipe. Add eggs and vanilla; blend well with mixer.
Tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut Product description. Simple, just a few ingredients, quick & easy to make. Simple with just a handful of ingredients, which means it's super. You can have Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter to room temperature.
- Prepare 1 of /3 cup creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3.5 ounce of bar of Lindor Exellence Extra Creamy Mik Chocolate.
- You need of chopped.
- You need of About 12 whole honey roasted peanuts.
Chocolate peanut poppers [Photograph: Yvonne Ruperti]. I used Skippy for this recipe. I didn't think cookies could get any better until I tried a stuffed cookie. Immediately press a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie.
Peanut Butter Shortbread Cookies with Creamy Chocolate Centers step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a bowl beat butter, vanilla and peanut butter until compleatly incorporated and creamy.
- Add flour, salt and sugar and beat in form dough into a ball shape.
- Chill dough if to stick to roll then form into 1 inch balls, make a indentation with a wooden spoon or your thumb in the center of the Cooke and place on prepared pan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until set.
- Remove from ty oven and with the back of a wooden spoon gently make sure each cookie center has a good indentation to hold filling. Cool compleatly on racks before filling..
- Melt chocolate carefully in the microwave until smooth.
- Spoon or pour sme melted chocolate into each cookie center.
- Add 1 peanut to each cookie, and refrigerate to set chocolate. Serve at room temperature for beat flavor..
It was slightly crumbly and not too sweet, just like real shortbread cookies. But, the base turned out They're perfect for parties!