Pistachio Pudding Cookies with Chocolate Chips. These Pistachio Pudding Cookies are my favourite cookie EVERRRRR. I am sure you all remember my confessed love of Pistachio Pudding from my Food Blogger Confessions, Foods I Should Not Love? I laid my food soul bare for you all, confessing my dirty little food love secrets.
The white chocolate chips add the perfect touch of sweetness to these cookies and complement the pistachio flavor beautifully. Super soft and chewy Pistachio and White Chocolate Pudding Cookies are so pretty and delicious you won't be able to stop at just one! I have had cookies on the brain lately. You can have Pistachio Pudding Cookies with Chocolate Chips using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pudding Cookies with Chocolate Chips
- It’s 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 box (3.4 oz.) of pistachio pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped pistachios.
This Pistachio Pudding Cookies recipe is a keeper for sure! The addition of chopped pistachios and white chocolate chips make these easy cookies an irresistible treat! This recipe has been made quite a few times by readers; there are some great tips in the comments. The recipe for Pistachio Pudding Cookies is extra easy.
Pistachio Pudding Cookies with Chocolate Chips step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set it aside..
- Either using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until it's creamy, about 1 minute. Then add in both the sugars, the eggs, the pudding mix and the vanilla extract. Once it's all combined, slowly add in the dry ingredients and mix until just combined..
- Add in the chocolate chips and chopped pistachios and mix until those are incorporated. Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for at least 20 minutes (and up to 4 days). If you chill it for longer than 3 hours, then let it sit out at room temperature for about an hour before going ahead with the next step..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large baking tray with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper and set it aside..
- Roll out the dough into balls, about 1.5 tbsp of dough per ball. Arrange them about 3 or so inches apart on the prepared baking tray..
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, until the edges have started to brown lightly. The centers should still look very soft..
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking tray for about 5 minutes, then transfer the cookies into a wire rack to cool completely..
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week..
I started with my Chewy Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and played around a little. Salted Pistachio Pudding Cookies-the perfect cookie for pistachio lovers! Pistachios have to be my all time favorite nut. As a kid, they were always a treat. Way too expensive to be eaten recklessly like a potato chip.