Milk Chocolate Dipped Toffee Shortbread Cookies. Chocolate Dipped Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies one of the ultimate holiday treats! Shortbread Cookies with Toffee AND Chocolate! Dip half of each cooled cookie into melted chocolate.
Apparently, these little shortbread cookies were a huge hit in the teachers' workroom at my friend's elementary school. I figured that any humble cookie There's only a half-cup of powdered sugar in the whole batch, and even with the addition of chocolate chips and toffee chips, plus that corner-dunk in. Chocolate dipping Shortbread cookies are great on their own, but for me, everything gets better with a little bit of chocolate. You can cook Milk Chocolate Dipped Toffee Shortbread Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Dipped Toffee Shortbread Cookies
- You need 1 cup (2 sticks) of room temperature butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of cupsall purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of ]4 cups Heath toffe chips.
- You need 8 ounces of milk or dark chocolate. Melted.
For chocolate dipped cookies, you'll need to melt half of the chocolate, then add the remaining chocolate and stir occasionally until all of it is melted. These Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies are my latest creation and I don't know if shortbread gets any better! You just can't go wrong with this combination. These chocolate dipped shortbread cookies make a welcome addition to any holiday cookie platter or just for making with your family.
Milk Chocolate Dipped Toffee Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paoer.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl until combined''.
- Bear in flour and sugar until mixed then fold in toffee chips'.
- Press into a mass refrigerate to firm up if needed.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place on prepared pan and flatten each ball into a disk. Bake 11 tp 15 minutes until golden. Cool in pan 5 minyres befure transferring to Rachel to cool compleatly.
- Dip one bed if sach cookie in me,melted chocolate, dry on parchment paper. Refrigerate to set Chocolate quickly.
Based off my easy slice and bake shortbread cookies recipe, this chocolate dipped version is always a favorite! To make them, I prepare and bake my slice and bake. That's where the chocolate comes in. Not only does dipping these shortbread cookies in chocolate make them taste delicious, it also makes them pretty. Delicious toffee and pecan stuffed chocolate-chip cookies dipped in melted milk chocolate.