Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Buy Decorated Cookies at Amazon! These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. This chocolate chip cookie dough has two secrets to success. The first is the addition of cornstarch, which holds in moisture to guarantee a soft-centred cookie. You can have Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of nuts chopped (optional).
The second is to chill the cookies before baking – this ensures they all bake to the same size and. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Take that texture and add a bucketload of chocolate chips and you have the perfect chocolate chip cookie. The chocolate chip cookie that started it all!
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven 375 °F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add eggs; beat well..
- On a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add the mixture to the butter mixture, beating until welll blended..
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts..
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely..
- TIP: for OTGs, set it 150°C. Timer should be 20 minutes. When you can smell the scent of cookies being bake set it to 100°C until golden brown..
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. As you know, I love cookies.