The best chewy chocolate chip cookies. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. You can cook The best chewy chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of The best chewy chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup (100 g) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup (165 g) of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup (115 g) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/4 cups (155 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 4 oz (110 g) of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
- It’s 4 oz (110 g) of dark chocolate chunk, or your preference.
And would the cookies still turn out chewy? The BEST, EASY Soft Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies with a crispy outer edge that are a cookie dream come true. The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe! These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website!
The best chewy chocolate chip cookies step by step
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter until a paste forms with no lumps..
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture..
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies)..
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. The longer the dough rests, the more complex its flavor will be..
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Scoop the dough with an ice-cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 4 inches (10 cm) of space between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) of space from the edges of the pan so that the cookies can spread evenly..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges have started to barely brown..
- Cool completely before serving..
My uncle BB makes the BEST of everything! These Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick and full of chocolate chips! They're super simple to prepare and they are such a crowd pleasing cookie recipe! Everyone loves these cookies and can never guess that they're vegan! They are every bit as chewy, chocolatey and delicious as regular chocolate chip cookies and the good news is they are EASY to make.