Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert. This food is for chocolate lovers. But fruit and chocolate mousses are favorite desserts—for good reason. The techniques for making the egg yolk-enriched filling, then folding in stiffly-beaten cream take no more than a little care.
Chocolate Mousse Tarts, for anyone who adores chocolate. A delicious flaky chocolate crust, filled with a creamy chocolate mousse. The perfect after a humongous dinner (for example Thanksgiving or Christmas) dessert. You can cook Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 3/4 cups of Baking or Bitter Chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
No need to make a Pie or Cake and cut slices because as we all know there. After all, there is never too much chocolate, right?! It's pure decadence in every single bite!!! I am Vera, the food blogger behind Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts.
Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert instructions
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixer,.
- Until you see this egg batter, and set aside..
- In a small sauté pan add in the chocolate and butter and stir until melted..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to slowly pour in the egg batter,.
- And continue to stir..
- Fill a pastry bag with the chocolate, and cut off the tip of the bag so that you can start to filling process. (If you don’t have pastry bags that is not a problem).
- Place into fridge for 1/2 to cool, I do hope that you enjoy this recipe 🙂 Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Chocolate Mousse Cake Chocolate Mug Cakes Chocolate Desserts Chocolate Lovers Chocolate Mouse Chocolate Chocolate Chocolate Smoothies Chocolate Shakeology Chocolate Crinkles. Apple Crisp For One (+ Video) If you want a make-ahead dessert that everyone will love, whip up a chocolate mousse. Everyone's made this dish their own – from Nigella's chocolate and olive oil mousse to Mary Berry's chocolate mousse with a biscuit truffle. The French first created chocolate mousse — still one of the most delicious of chocolate desserts.