Chocolate Zucchini Cookies. Healthy chocolate zucchini cookies that are gluten free. Dont tell anyone there is zucchini in them. they'll NEVER know! This recipe started out as a plain zucchini cookie.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies are made with three types of chocolate, and are sure to Chocolate Zucchini Cookies. I really wanted to find a zucchini cookie that was not too 'cakey' and that actually. Try these Zucchini Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies soon, everyone will love them! You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 c. of Butter-softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 c. of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of Zucchini.
- It’s 2 1/2 c. of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 c. of Chopped Nuts-your choice, I used pecans.
- It’s 1 c. of Chocolate Chips.
Add zucchini and with mixer set on low speed, slowly add in flour mixture. Stir in oats, walnuts and chocolate chips (I. These amazing chocolate zucchini cookies are not like cake at all, thank the good heavens. In fact, their texture reminds me a lot of these superiorly soft and delicious egg-free double chocolate cookies.
Chocolate Zucchini Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix butter, egg and vanilla together..
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts and chocolcate chips together..
- Prep your zucchini by peeling first and either spiral cut them and dice into smaller pieces or use a food processor..
- Mix all ingredients together and hand mix with a spoon until moist consistency..
- Spoon onto greased baking pan and bake for about 15 minutes..
- After removing from oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy..
Zucchini Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all-time favorite cookies! They are perfect during the summer months when zucchini is in season, but we make them year round because they. These healthy Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies are a yummy make-ahead breakfast or snack! Since today is the Tuesday after a long weekend, I figured we could all use a. Paleo Zucchini Cookies are a healthy recipe loaded with veggies that tastes like dessert but can be served for breakfast!