Chocolate chips cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies If not "Best Chocolate Chip Cookies," this recipe is certainly ONE of the best!
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can cook Chocolate chips cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chips cookies
- You need 450 g of butter.
- It’s 325 g of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 615 g of flour.
- It’s 365 g of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 720 g of chocolate chips.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins.
Chocolate chips cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add the egg one at a time, mix well between each addition.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (you can add some orange zest also).
- Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix well. (It should be a little sticky).
- Chill for 15-20 mins..
- Place little mounds of cookie dough on a line baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 15-20 mins.
DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Better than the local bakery's chocolate chocolate chip cookies. I'd give it more stars if I could. Bake a batch of chewy chocolate chip cookies with this quick and easy recipe. Whisk in the egg and vanilla, beating until light ribbons fall off the whisk and remain for a short while before falling back into the mixture.