Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies. Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie, especially when pumpkin spice season- I mean fall- takes over. Out of all my pumpkin recipes, you're looking at one of the best. These chocolate chip pumpkin cookies are so soft, moist and have the perfect light and fluffy texture.
I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. All Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin purée.
- Prepare 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 pk of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. No one can judge you for having a pumpkin spice latte with pumpkin chocolate chip cookies while your pumpkin scented candle burns nearby. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are one of my all time favorite cookies! These are so soft, perfectly pumpkiny and you'll love all those sweet and tempting autumn spices.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies step by step
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Set aside..
- Cream together butter, shortening, sugar, and pumpkin purée..
- Add egg. Mix well. Turn of the mixer..
- Add flour mixture gradually with a spatula..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Drop on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake at 315 F preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes..
- Enjoy! 😋.
Chewy pumpkin cookies are becoming the new rage but in my opinion they just don't have enough pumpkin flavor. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are vegan & gluten free, and they will be so perfect for lunch boxes because they're nut-free(!) as well. Soft, puffy, and totally delicious, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are secretly healthy! These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com are the best fall dessert. As soon as October hits, there's no regular chocolate chip cookies in the Delish kitchen.