Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies. Easy soft and chewy oatmeal cookies packed with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are fluffy, chewy and full of delicious mix-ins. They're easy to make when a dessert craving strikes! [clickToTweet tweet="These Cranberry Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are a tried and true recipe everyone will love!" quote.
Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Baked up some Double Chocolate Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies(this recipe with chocolate chips and cocoa powder in the mix) and some Pistachio I made cookies very similar to this yesterday. They were small chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with raisins and dates. You can have Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
- It’s 2 sticks of soft butter.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of &1/2 teaspoons good vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 3 cups of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet or dark chocolate chips.
As a result, these delicious cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies were born. The dough and finished cookies freeze well, and we've been enjoying them faster than I can make them. These cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies aren't too sweet either, so they're perfect for packing in. These chocolate chip cranberry oatmeal cookies are a great way to start if you are afraid of baking.
Cranberry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until fluffy..
- Add eggs and vanilla..
- Sift in flour,salt,and baking soda..
- Stir in cranberries,oatmeal and chocolate chips..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes depending on size of your cookie scoop. Let cool a minute on the baking sheet to set the bottom and then move to a wire rack to cool..
With the holidays coming up I want to get you more. Dotted with cranberries, orange zest and vanilla chips, these cookies are so colorful and fun to eat. They look lovely on a dessert tray and would be a great addition to your Christmas cookie lineup. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas. Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies with Cranberries. Ask me if I want a cookie and I will always say yes.