Nanny's chocolate chip cookies. Annie's Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites may be small, but they deliver big on taste and fun! Best of all, they don't contain any high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, or artificial flavors & synthetic colors that you'll find in other cookies. Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake & Share Dough.
Delicious chocolate chip crunch cookies are jazzed up with semi sweet chocolate chips and crushed corn flakes. Nutmeg Nanny said he liked them because he thought the corn chex added just a little something to jazz up the normal chocolate chip cookie. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. You can cook Nanny's chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nanny's chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of brown sugar firmly packed.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shortening.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of chocolate chip.
This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips (try the brand that Aldi's carries.wonderful. For me, a perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe is right at the top of this list.
Nanny's chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl combine the sugars, butter, shortening, salt, vanilla, and baking soda. Beat until smooth and creamy..
- Mix in flour, then chips.
- Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes.
There is much discussion throughout the interwebs about what makes the best chocolate chip cookie. It seems there are as many variations as there are people baking them. Follow the recipe and make your own! These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes.