The best chocolate cookies ever!!!. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees Doughy yet fully baked. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch).
First of all, they stay uniform in shape and size, which is important to me, and they're just the right thickness–not poofy little cakes, and not flat and spread out. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever All the good cookie eaters of the world! You can have The best chocolate cookies ever!!! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The best chocolate cookies ever!!!
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 4 oz of UNSWEETENED baking chocolate (melted and cooled).
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
We were made for such a time as this. The best cookies I have ever made in my life!!!! Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it comes to chocolate chip cookies. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips.
The best chocolate cookies ever!!! step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate (you can use a spoon).
- Stir in eggs (one at a time), flour, and baking powder..
- Add salt.
- Let dough chill for at least 3 hours or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chilled dough on a GREASED cookie sheet (the balls should be about 1 inch and they should be 1 inch apart).
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar.
- Cook in the oven for 10-11 minutes.
- Immediately place the cooked cookies onto a wire rack and let cool.
- (Your cookies will be puffy and still sort of shaped like balls. Do not flatten!! They will sink themselves when cooled).
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Store in an airtight GLASS container (they will Keep for 4 days).
The best part of this recipe is that these cookies taste so much like traditional chocolate chip cookies, no one even knows they're vegan. In fact many of my friends have told me these are the best cookies I've ever baked. These are, these have to be, the best chocolate chip cookies, ever. Crispy around the edges, chewy and chocolaty in the middle, and thin, oh so thin. The only way someone doesn't love these, is if they prefer thick cookies instead, which, in that case, makes their opinion invalid, since they're.