Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake. Take your hot chocolate obsession from winter to summer with this cheesecake. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, cocoa packets and salt and mix until smooth.
The Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis are a cinch to make. Take your hot chocolate obsession from winter to summer with this cheesecake. Rich, chocolatey, frosty, dreamy, homemade frozen hot chocolate… It seems every time I mention my love for New York City, someone will ask, "Have you been to Serendipity? You can cook Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake
- Prepare of Oreo or chocolate crust.
- You need 16 oz. of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare 3 of hot chocolate mixes.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
For this spinoff Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe, I decided to make a no-churn hot chocolate ice cream using bananas instead of milk as the base. However…vegan desserts can be pretty tasty, so you should probably also try making this Oreo Cheesecake recipe or these Raw Blackberry Cheesecake. Take your hot chocolate obsession from winter to summer with this cheesecake. No Bake Desserts Easy Desserts Dessert Recipes Winter Desserts Frozen Desserts Hot Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes Frozen Cheesecake Frozen Hot Chocolate.
Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, hot chocolate mixes and salt. Mix until smooth..
- Add half of heavy cream and mix until smooth. Add rest of heavy cream and mix until extra fluffy..
- Fold in mini marshmallows and put mixture in crust..
- Freeze for 4 hours..
Frozen hot chocolate is one of my favorite, favorite, FAVORITE summer treats to enjoy. Frozen Hot Chocolate is a refreshing summertime milkshake that's more icy than creamy, with the rich flavors you love from a cup of hot chocolate, topped with whipped cream! This Chocolate Cheesecake is a real showstopper. It has three chocolate layers, starting with a sandy textured To do this, dip your knife in hot water, wipe the knife dry, and then cut the cheesecake into slices. To freeze: Place the cooled cheesecake (can cut into slices) on a baking sheet and freeze.