Keto chocolate chip cookies. Your Ultimate Resource For Making The Keto Lifestyle Sustainable & Effective. Wonderfully soft and chewy keto chocolate chip cookies are made with almond flour and extra dark chocolate chips and sweetened with stevia. These amazing cookies are one of those happy instances where the keto version is just as good as the high-carb one.
Everything you need to know to make these cookies: No fuss dump recipe: Unlike other keto chocolate chip cookies recipes out there, this one is super simple and they turn out perfect every time! Follow my easy instructions and you are good to go. Almond Flour Free Version: So many people cannot tolerate almonds. You can have Keto chocolate chip cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of unsalted butter soft.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of stevia 1/3 cup sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of almonds flour 6 oz.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chip.
For an almond flour free version, simply use the same amount of sunflower seed flour. Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies These keto chocolate chip cookies are easily one of the best recipes you'll ever find for soft, delectable, low-carb cookies. These Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are CHEWY and gooey just like the ones your mom used to bake after school. Follow the recipe video below or continue reading to learn how to make the best keto chocolate chip cookies ever.
Keto chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Heated oven 350 line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using electric whisk whip together butter,stevia, vanilla, egg well.
- Mix in the almonds flour with Salt and baking soda then gradually mix 1/2 cup at a time in the end use rubber spatula fold the chocolate chip.
- Using ice cream scooper scoop the dough to the cookie sheet two inches apart gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 14 minutes let it cool about 20 minutes enjoy soft and chewy.
Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies are a must have for anyone on the ketogenic diet. Super easy to make and full of flavor – you will want these on hand ALL the time! This post may contain affiliate links which means we receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase. We have a chocolate chip cookie recipe in our family that is like none other. It became my mission to "keto-ize" it and continue enjoying these cookies with my kids.