Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars. These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This delicious dessert recipe is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth! Chocolate chip cream cheese bars of course!
The cheesecake layer combined with the chocolate chip cookie dough. The cheesecake for these chocolate chip cookie bars is very simple to make and very rich and creamy (as cheesecake always should be). As with all of my cheesecake recipes, this one uses a small amount of sour cream to really bring out the full flavor in these bars. You can cook Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars
- It’s 1 package of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 1 package of regular cool whip.
- It’s 1 package of brownie or Oreo cool whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 block of cream cheese.
- You need 1 package of chocolate pudding instant.
- You need of Chocolate chips and Hershey’s syrup.
These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Starting with Pillsbury™ refrigerated cookie dough, this creamy cheesecake filling is spread onto a chocolate chip cookie crust for a dessert that has the best of both worlds. Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!!
Chocolate chip cheesecake cookie bars step by step
- Press cookie dough in a lightly greased pan and bake as directed. Let cool completely..
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and tub of regular cool whip and spread on top of cookie previously cooked and set aside.
- Prepare instant pudding as directed on box and spread on top of the cream cheese cool whip mixture.
- Spread the brownie or Oreo cool whip on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. Check out our video for how to make Cookie Make the cheesecake filling: Cream the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Delicious chocolate chip cookies, in bar form, with a cheesecake filling. Not only are these chocolate chip cookie cheesecake bars delicious, they are I first tried this recipe, Cheesecake Cookie Bars, at my friend Mary's house. Mary blogs over at Barefeet In The Kitchen, is the author of The Weeknight.