Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies. This chocolate pistachio shortbread recipe is the perfect combo of sweet and salty in a crunchy cookie! Melty, rich dark chocolate comes together with roasted, salted pistachios to make a delicious crunchy cookie! Our Pistachio Chocolate Shortbread Cookies are a must make this holiday season!
The chocolate filling and glaze are very simple to make and come together quickly. A beautiful looking Shortbread cookie that is topped with a powdered sugar glaze, chopped pistachios, and crushed freeze dried raspberries. more. These cookies are based on a recipe that originally appeared in Bon Appetit, for hazelnut shortbread. You can cook Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of salted pistachios, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of cold butter (2 sticks).
- You need of For Topping.
- You need 4 ounces of melted Lindor Extra creamy milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Whole pistachios as needed.
Brush shortbread log with milk and roll it firmly in the sugar-nut mixture until completely covered. These pistachio baileys shortbread cookies with a chocolate baileys glaze and pistachio dust make a great Christmas recipe, Valentine's day recipe I mean, it is Baileys pistachio shortbread cookies with a chocolate Baileys glaze. Do I need to say any more. This chocolate-pistachio cookie dough freezes well for make-ahead slice-and-bake convenience.
Milk Chocolate Glazed Pistachio Shortbread Cookies step by step
- Place flour, salt, sugar, pistachios and vanilla in a food processor and mix to combine.
- Add butter and pulse to form a dough.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten tops and bake in preheated 350 oven until golden; about 15 minutes.
- Cool on racks.
- Drizzle with chocolate and add a whole pistachio to each cookie before chocolate sets.
White Chocolate-Pistachio Glaze: In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, melt white chocolate and vegetable shortening. Dip cookies in glaze on the diagonal, then gently swipe bottom edge to remove excess. Set cookies on wire rack placed. Chocolate-Dipped Pistachio Shortbread + A Giveaway. The Essential Paris Travel Guide & Map.