Chocolate Chip Cookies. Reviews for: Photos of Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient.
I'm sharing with you the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookies recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is America's most famous cookie. You can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of soft salted butter.
- It’s of Chocolate chips to your delight.
Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies EVER? you're in the right place. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing what's in the best chocolate chip cookies EVER, do you? These homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies are the BEST! One special ingredient helps deepens the flavor and gives the chocolate chip cookies a chewier texture.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Meanwhile, cut a baking paper for lining your baking sheet. Set aside..
- Mix the dry ingredients together until fully incorporated. Set aside..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk the eggs and vanilla..
- Using a mixer, mix the butter and sugars. Dont over mix or the butter will start to melt fast..
- Pour and mix the butter-sugars mixture into the dry ingredients and mix by folding..
- Pour in the egg mixture and mix. Try not to overmix..
- Now, pour in the chocolate chips. Mix until all are fully incorporated..
- Check your dough. You should be able to form a ball with it at least using a spoon or it should not be runny. If it's runny or you think it's too soft, keep it in freezer for about 20 minutes..
- When you are ready to bake, scoop a spoonful of the dough. Arrange with 2 inches apart on your lined baking sheet. Top with a few pieces of choco chips for looks. Be sure that your oven is preheated at 190°C..
- Bake for 15 minutes in a regular oven. Or, 8 minutes in a convection oven. Or, until the bottom part of the cookies are almost dark brown. You don't want to burn them beauties..
- When done, remove the batch from the oven. Remove the cookies from the baking paper and transfer on a rack to cool before serving..
Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. Once you've mastered the art of the chocolate chip cookie from scratch, there'll be no going back to the frozen tubs! The BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe!