Chocolate Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
Reach for this Chocolate Cookie when the next chocolate craving hits. Once you have made the chocolate cookie dough, if you do not want to bake the cookies right away, you can freeze them. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. You can have Chocolate Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 500 g of Gluten free flour.
- You need 200 g of chocolate chips 90% dark.
- You need 4 Tbsp of Chocolate Peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of Large egg.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of water.
Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. Growing up we always had brownies dusted with a generous dose of powdered sugar on.
Chocolate Cookies instructions
- In one bowl, mix the chocolate peanut butter, the large egg and the water, untill you get a creamy texture. In another bowl mix the flour with the chocolate chips..
- Add the creamy previous made (Step 1) to the floor and chips, and mix it untill get a dough. knead it until you get a compact dough and form a large ball. Once you get the Big ball, take little portions and make the cookie..
- Put all the cookies in the oven at 190° for 10-12 min. Enjoy it.
Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. Today I'm sharing with you the ultimate cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre while also. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is a very popular dessert.