Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies DIRECTIONS. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well.
I actually like to place them in a ziploc bag and chill them in the fridge. They stay wonderfully chewy and are lovey chilled! And every bite just bursts with chocolate flavour. You can cook Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies
- You need 1 3/4 of margarine.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It’s 1 pkg of chocolate cake mix.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of cacoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Cups of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of pecans.
In today's video, I'm going to show you how to make chewy double chocolate cookies. This isn't my recipe and I'll link it down below. This is a simple recipe to set up and follow. I just made these cookies, and they are delicious!
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies instructions
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat well..
- Combine cake mix flour, cacoa baking soda and salt..
- Blend into creamed mixture..
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans..
- Drops by teaspoon full into ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350; f for 10 min..
They are the best double chocolate chip cookies I've ever made. My best homemade double chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. If your family loves cookies for dessert, these big chewy chocolate gems will knock their socks off! You'll love how easy it is to get a big chocolate taste using cocoa powder in these cookies. They are everything that you would hope for in a double chocolate chip cookie.