Chocolate chip cookie bars. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Our Klondike® Triple Chocolate Donut Has a Chocolate Cakey Donut Flavor & Crunch Pieces. Think This is More Chocolate Than You Can Handle?
Plus, the bars can be cut to any size, making them a great option for potlucks and bake sales. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. You can cook Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the eggs, vanilla and water. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
Chocolate chip cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
Stir in the chips or other additions of your choice. Scoop the batter into the prepared pan, spreading it to the edges with a wet spatula (or your wet fingers). Smooth the top as best you can. Recipe includes a brief instructional video on how to make chocolate chip cookie bars! These cookie bars are literally gone within minutes in our home.