Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
For added flavor I also add l cup of white chocolate chips. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 113 oz of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
I've tried a lot of chocolate chip cookie recipes over the years. I keep finding that many of the recipes have at least one long wait time. Then, have them baking in the oven in just a few minutes! What makes this the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe?
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Texture: The cookies are soft in the middle. I have been trying my whole life to find a recipe for soft chocolate chip cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies only require a few ingredients! No baking powder or baking soda required for these cookies! These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious.