Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. An Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie. Sharing my all time favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe today, my Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! These cookies bring a smile to everyones faces.
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don't forget to follow Belly Full. But chocolate chip cookies STUFFED with Oreos? You can cook Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter softened to room temperature (226g).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar (100g).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar tightly packed (200g).
- You need 2 of large eggs room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (5ml).
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour (380g).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips divided (255g).
- It’s 20 of Oreo Cookies divided.
Scoop about a tablespoon of cookie dough and flatten into a pancake-like circle. Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies are simply amazing. The taste of the Oreo cookie combined with the delicious goodness of the chocolate chip cookie dough is heavenly. The real bonus is they are so easy to make.
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (or in large bowl using electrical mixer), cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat until well-combined.
- 2. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until well-combined..
- Fold in 1 cup of chocolate chips, reserve remaining 1/2 for later..
- Place 5 Oreo cookies in a small plastic bag and use a rolling pin or mallet to break into small pieces. Use a spatula to fold cookie bits into dough..
- Cover dough and chill in refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Scoop 1 ½ Tbsp of dough, flatten between your palms, and place on top of one Oreo cookie. Wrap another 1 ½ Tbsp of dough around the bottom of the cookie and mold the dough around the cookie until it's completely covered (add more dough, if needed). Repeat with remaining Oreo cookies..
- Place dough on a wax paper lined plate and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375F (190C)..
- Once dough has chilled and oven is preheated, place dough on parchment paper lined cookie sheet, spacing each cookie at least 2" apart, and bake on 375 for 11 minutes,.
- Within 2 minutes of removing cookies from oven, gently nestle remaining chocolate chips on top of each cookie..
- Allow to cool before serving..
You can have them made up and out of the. These Oreo Stuffed Cookies melt in your mouth with moist oreo and chocolate chip cookie flavors! We're often asked about our favorite oreo desserts and this recipe always comes our near the top. Super thick and chewy cookies stuffed with an Oreo! First off, I should mention that these cookies are just plain ridiculous.