Easy Strawberry popsicle. These aren't sweet, so if you want them sweeter add in some honey. Be the first to review this recipe. I got myself a new popsicle maker and put together an easy recipe for some delicious popsicles.
These strawberry popsicles are so light and refreshing, especially with the addition of lemon juice and lemon zest. The lemon really helps to bring the strawberry flavor to life. Its best to use super ripe. You can cook Easy Strawberry popsicle using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Strawberry popsicle
- It’s 8-10 of strawberries washed and cut in to half.
- You need 3/4 glass of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of cream.
- You need 3-4 teaspoon of sugar(if need more sweeter add sugar to your taste).
- You need of Popsicles mould.
These strawberry and pudding popsicles are really easy. Jump to the Strawberry Pudding Popsicles Recipe or read on to see our tips for making them. If you have popsicle molds, definitely use them. These Easy Strawberry Marshmallow Popsicles are the perfect dessert to make with your kids this summer.
Easy Strawberry popsicle step by step
- In a blender take strawberries, milk, cream and sugar grind it to smoothie consistency.
- Pour it to popsicle mould.
- Keep the popsicles in the freezer for atleast 4-5 hours.
- Serve chill.
They taste just like a strawberry cheesecake and are topped with a graham cracker crust. Easy strawberry-watermelon popsicles to make with the kids. It's summertime and the temperatures are rising. In a large bowl or measuring cup, combine all ingredients. Stir or whisk until fully combined.