Chewy chocolate cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth.
In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. You can have Chewy chocolate cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate cookies
- You need of Ingredients A.
- You need 65 g of caster sugar.
- You need 75 g of raw granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 g of melted unsalt butter.
- It’s of Ingredients B.
- Prepare 160 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 0.5 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 60 g of semisweet chocolate buttons.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. These soft and chewy chocolate cookies have an intense chocolate flavor and almost brownie-like texture.
Chewy chocolate cookies instructions
- Mix Ingredients A in a mixer till it become a paste form..
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Mix and sift Ingredients B.
- Fold in Ingredients B into the above mixture(do not over mix), then mix in Chocolate Buttons till no visible flour.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 min..
- Preheat oven 180C, baked for 12-15 min or till the edge of the cookie turn darker.
They're one of my all-time faves! For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together into a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.