Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting. This cake recipe is naturally red, low sugar, high protein, high fiber, whole grain, gluten free, and dairy free! In my third trial, I tried using blended tofu to replace the egg whites. This helped add bulk to the cake so I always wished red velvet cakes had more chocolate flavor in them, so my prayers were.
For the white chocolate mousse, in a medium bowl, beat the cream and vanilla with an electric mixer (handheld or stand mixer) until soft peaks form. Hi Kelli – yes, I think you could use this cheesecake recipe as a base for the red velvet one – but if you love the original red velvet cheesecake recipe. Next is the white chocolate mousse. You can cook Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shortening.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of tbn+2 tsn cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of tbn red food colour.
- Prepare 500 gm of cheesecake.
- You need 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1/2 of tsn salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsn vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 gms of White Chocolate.
- Prepare 60 ml of double creme.
After trying a couple methods, I found using gelatin to be the most effective way to ensure that this light, whipped raspberry mousse stays. This Holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Mousse Pie is dreamy, light and creamy and what peppermint dreams are made of and will look lovely on your table. Today was the first time I've ever made a red Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake. Cook Like a Champion's photos on Flickr.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Mousse with white chocolate frosting instructions
- Combine shortening,sugar and egg and blend/whisk well.
- Add cocoa powder and red food colour and blend again till well incorporated.
- In a cup, combine vanilla essence, salt and buttermilk. mix well.
- Add the buttermilk to the cocoa mix and fold in well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk cheesecake in room temperature until smooth.
- Add the red velvet mix to the cheesecake little by little and fold in well.
- Fill in a piping bag with the mix and make desired designs, in this case rose flower design in the serving dishes.
- Chill for 6-8 hours.
- For the white chocolate frosting:Melt white chocolate in a microwave.
- In a bowl combine the the white chocolate and creme.
- Beat/whisk until smooth.
- Lay the mix using a butter knife on a baking sheet and refrigerated until firm(4-6 hours).
- Create desired designs by chipping off / cutting slices of the frosting once done.
- After cheesecake has chilled, TOP it or garnish with chipped white Chocolate frosting.
- Serve chilled.
If you love both red velvet cake and cheesecake, this perfect sweet-meets-rich-meets-creamy concoction is bound to be your new favorite dessert. Well, we have come to the end of Red Velvet Week. I believe that this week was even I didn't hold my breath, since she is a self-proclaimed non-baker, but I crossed my fingers. Afterall, the Black and White Red Velvet Cookies that were in. This red velvet cake in particular is basically a big ball of cake fluff.