Irmgards Vanilla ice cream lower fat yummy soft serve.
You can have Irmgards Vanilla ice cream lower fat yummy soft serve using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Irmgards Vanilla ice cream lower fat yummy soft serve
- Prepare 500 ml of full fat milk.
- It’s 115 grams of buttermilk.
- You need 5 ml of vanilla extract.
- You need 150 grams of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of egg yolks.
Irmgards Vanilla ice cream lower fat yummy soft serve instructions
- Combine the milk and buttermilk with vanilla extract in a pan and bring almost to the boil, set aside to slightly cool. Don't worry if the buttermilk curdled it will smooth out.
- Beat the egg yolks and sugar in a jug until creamy..
- Stirring continuously pour the milk mixture into the egg mixture ensuring the sugar has dissolved.
- Return to the pan and over a low heat continue to stir until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. Allow to cool completely.
- Put jug in fridge to chill upto 30 minutes but not necessary this speeds up time in the ice cream maker.
- Turn machine on paddles turning pour mixture in and leave it to run for 60 minutes.
- Turn machine off, take paddles out and scoop into container for freezer or serve immediately.
- Enjoy 😀 I got 705g.