Vanilla ice cream.
You can cook Vanilla ice cream using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla ice cream
- It’s 70 ml of single cream.
- Prepare 60 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 1 pints of full fat milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 150 grams of caster sugar.
- It’s 3 of egg yolks.
Vanilla ice cream step by step
- Put single cream, buttermilk, milk & vanilla extract in a pan and bring almost to the boil then take off heat..
- Whisk egg yolks & sugar until creamy.
- Pour the milk mixture into egg mixture and stir then put in the pan and heat medium stirring continously until mixture coats back of spoon. For pics see previous of my ice cream recipes..
- Take off heat to cool then chill in fridge for 30+ minutes.
- Turn ice cream maker on paddles turning pour mixture in and leave to run for the 60 minutes or until the machine stops..
- Serve immediately with cones, fruit or cake or pop into freezeable container & freeze. If freezing take out 10-15 minutes before serving..