Chocolate waffles with icecream. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Gradually fold into batter, one third at a time. Cook in waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions.
Warm them in a toaster oven if you wish. Someone very special deserves these waffles, loaded with fried bananas, chocolate sauce and ice cream. Equipment: You will need a waffle maker. You can cook Chocolate waffles with icecream using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate waffles with icecream
- Prepare 140 gm of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coco powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 40 gm of caster sugar.
- You need 120 ml of buttermilk.
- You need 35 gm+1tbsp of butter melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s As needed of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare Aa needed of Chopped nuts.
- It’s As needed of Fruits (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
This calls for an ice-cream sandwich. Sure, you could go to the grocery store and grab a box out of the freezer section. Or you could kick things up a hundred notches and make your own chocolate waffle ice-cream sandwiches. Sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar.
Chocolate waffles with icecream step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients maida, baking soda, baking powder,coco powder in a bowl,seive them 2 times.
- In another bowl whisk buttermilk, butter and vanilla extract,sugar.
- Pour liquid in dry ingredients.
- Stirring continuously to blend,do not remains any lumps.
- Heat waffle iron, lightly brush with melted butter,pour 1 tbsp batter,cook waffles from both sides until brown and crisp.
- You can keep the mixture in fridge,for a day.
- Serve with honey, icecream, chocolate syrup,nuts and fruits.
Make a well in center of sifted dry ingredients. Meanwhile, preheat the waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. Generously coat the waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Ladle the recommended amount of waffle batter onto the center of the iron. I served this with Easy Whipped Cream from this site.