Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars. Super yummy halwa made using palm jaggery and rice flour. This version is a instant version of karuppati halwa. Add rice flour mix and mix well.
Add ghee little by little and keep mixing. Semolina is also used to make couscous. Because it is ground from durum wheat, which is the hardest kind of wheat, semolina stands up to the drying and cooking. You can have Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars using 20 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars
- Prepare For of bars Semolina Amaranth-.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of fine semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Amaranth flour.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of palm jaggery, liquid or grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot milk (for making buttermilk).
- You need 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hot milk (for soaking saffron).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ghee/soft butter/oil.
- You need 10-12 of saffron strands.
- You need 4-6 of cardamom pods.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Cashewnuts.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Pistachios.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Almonds.
- Prepare For of Toppings-.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Almonds.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Pistachios.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Cashewnuts.
Rice flour – best for pasta, noodles, and to thicken soups and stews; also good in delicate food products like cakes and pastries; is Amaranth Flour – best for pasta, baking, and as a thickener; is gluten-free. Find the complete company information that provide Palm Jaggery in UAE. Here you can get the contact details of each manufacturer, distributer and supplier of Palm Jaggery. I love jaggery, a caramely, salty unrefined sugar used in both sweet and savory dishes across South Asia and the diaspora.
Semolina-Amaranth Flour Palm Jaggery Ghee bars step by step
- In 1 cup of hot milk add vinegar and mix. Leave for some time for milk to curdle. Meantime prepare other ingredients..
- Grease a 8 by 10 inch pan and coat it with wheat flour. Crush cardamom pods and remove the peel. Chop all the nuts and set aside..
- In 1/2 cup of hot milk add saffron strands and leave for 10 minutes for soaking..
- In a mixer pot add semolina, Amaranth flour and salt. Blend well, this will make sure everything mix well and semolina becomes fine..
- To the same mixer jar add curdled milk and palm jaggery (I had in liquid form you can grate and use same quantity). Blend well..
- Mix well..
- Add the saffron milk and blend also..
- Add ghee..
- Add crushed cardamom and blend..
- Set this mixture aside for 30 minutes, for semolina to swell and absorb the liquids..
- 15 minutes before mixing the leaveners in the mixture, preheat you oven at 170°C..
- Remove in a bowl add baking powder and soda, chopped nuts and mix lightly, without beating or over mixing.
- Spread batter evenly in the pan. Bake in preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick test comes out clean..
- Cool the bake and invert over a wire rack..
- Slice and serve..
Chuck Steak And Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes. Rava modak recipe with step by step photos – I recently made Semolina modak and thought of sharing the recipe with you. To the unacquainted, Modaks are sweet dumplings generally made with rice flour and stuffed with coconut – jaggery filling. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Amaranth is very similar to quinoa.