You can cook Ovaltine Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ovaltine Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cups of All purpose flour or Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ovaltine health drink.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk or Buttermilk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter melted or.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oil.
Ovaltine Cookies step by step
- Using an electric mixer or even just a whisk, cream the butter/oil sugar and eggs. Mix all the dry ingredients well..
- Slowly fold in all the dry ingredients using milk or buttermilk, little at a time. Make a smooth dough out of this and allow it to rest for 15 minutes in the fridge well covered or wrapped in a cling wrap or aluminium foil. (This step is necessary.).
- After 15 minutes, make small balls out of the dough mix and slightly press them down with your thumb. Bake in a preheated oven on 180° for about 18 minutes or a little more.Remove from the Oven. Keep them on a wired rack outside for sometime until they cool down a bit. Serve these lovely looking Cookies and get ready for some lovely compliments. Enjoy!.