You can cook Buttermilk Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Cookies
- You need 2 cups of flour -.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder -.
- It’s 2/3 cup of buttermilk -.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt -.
Buttermilk Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190 degree celsius. .
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt. Use a fork to blend in the oil. Add buttermilk and stir until the dough comes together..
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into biscuits..
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown..