Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce.
You can have Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce
- You need 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1-2 strands of Agar-Agar broken roughly.
- Prepare of FOR THE CITRUS SAUCE-.
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- Prepare 5-6 of Orange Segments.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Sugar.
Buttermilk Panna Cotta with Citrus Sauce instructions
- Heat Heavy cream and Sugar in a pot. Stir in the Agar Agar now. Let it dissolve. Keep stirring it. It will take one to two minutes. Do not boil. It should be hot. That's it. To this add the buttermilk. Give it quick stir. Slightly grease your bowl in which you are going to set it..
- Pour the mix into it or individual ramekin moulds as desired and let it set. Heat Sugar and Orange juice in a saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until Sugar dissolves. Add the Orange segments too..
- Remove it from the heat as soon as it thickens. Refrigerate Panna Cotta for atleast 2-3 hours or until set. Serve chilled with Citrus Sauce..