Elisa's Cheesecake Sugar Chewy Cookies.
You can have Elisa's Cheesecake Sugar Chewy Cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Cheesecake Sugar Chewy Cookies
- It’s of Cookie Dough.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of buttermilk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Cheesecake mix.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese – softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
Elisa's Cheesecake Sugar Chewy Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and baking soda..
- In a large bowl… mix the butter and sugar and beat for about 2 minutes, then add the egg and the vanilla and mix..
- Slowly, add the dry ingredients to the large bowl. Mixing constantly..
- Add to one tablespoon of buttermilk and mix… Enough to moist the dough but not too much to make it wet..
- Now in another bowl, mix all the cheesecake mix ingredients..
- In a cookie sheet, place teaspoon size balls of dough and with your finger make a small pond in the center of each one..
- Fill the pond with the cheesecake mix..
- Bake until the edge is golden..
- Cool them and enjoy! I prepared them for a get together in a friend's house, they were a hit!.