Amazing, Chewy Sugar Cookies. I love sugar cookies that are crisp on the outside and very chewy on the inside. This recipe can easily be made into snickerdoodle cookies by rolling the dough in cinnamon-sugar before baking. These sugar cookies are soft, chewy and produce a flavorful bakery style soft sugar cookie!
Just a simple, straightforward, amazingly delicious, doughy yet still fully cooked, chocolate chip cookie that turns out perfectly every single time! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're. You can have Amazing, Chewy Sugar Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Amazing, Chewy Sugar Cookies
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of Butter(two sticks)softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Buttermilk.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla(if you want it white, skip).
This simple and EASY soft and chewy sugar cookies recipe is truly one of my new favorites. The dough comes together quickly and the results are Perfectly crisp on the outside, chewy in the centers with the sweet flavor of vanilla throughout and a crunchy sugar topping, I dare you to eat just one. Other terms are soft sugar cookies, or moist sugar cookies. Easy CHEWY Vanilla Sugar Cookies Recipe – Yes !
Amazing, Chewy Sugar Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In a LARGE bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Mix in egg and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside..
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time to the butter-sugar mix. Stirring as you go..
- Add enough buttermilk to moisten the dough, DO NOT MAKE IT WET..
- Put spoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Brush the tops of the cookies with buttermilk..
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until golden..
- Mix together powdered sugar and water..
- Spread frosting onto cookies..
- P.S. This isn't my recipe, the recipe is from bigoven.com. I do not own the cookie recipe, but the frosting recipe is mine. I put this recipe on here so people who didn't have the other app could enjoy it. If this is your recipe please say! 🙂 Also, I wrote it in my own words. :).
I thought it was about time it was updated. So, I've added some additional info and answers to a few frequently asked questions. Hopefully, you'll enjoy these sugar cookies as much as my family and I do!* These amazing chewy Coconut Sugar Cookies are made without refined sugar. These wonderful chewy Coconut Sugar Cookies are an adaption of my Coconut Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies. Those are some of the best cookies I have ever made and many of you that made them, agree.