Candy Bar Cake. See more ideas about Candy bar, Candy bar cake, Candy. Something to celebrate or feel like you need a reward? Here's a cake that provides sweet satisfaction.
What Candy Bar was named after its inventor's family What is the difference between a CandyBar and a Chocolate Bar? Sugar is the primary ingredient in candy. With that in mind we wanted to create an homage to our favorite Halloween treats in cake form… introducing our Four Layer Candy Bar Cake (made with Snickers, Twix, Rolos, and Heath Bars)! You can have Candy Bar Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Candy Bar Cake
- It’s of chocolate.
- It’s 1 box of Chocolate Fudge or Swiss Chocolate cake mix.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 small of box instant vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 of whipped cream cheese frosting recipe.
- Prepare 2 large of candy bars of choice crushed up approx. 1 cup.
Chocolate Bar Box Cake with Twix, Snickers, Rolo, Hershey's Drops, Lindt Lindor truffles, and Hershey's Hugs ! This recipe for the Candy Bar Cake is the ultimate recipe to help you eat up that leftover candy. You can use any kind of chocolate candy you'd like, or even a mishmash of. This is such a fun and festive birthday cake!
Candy Bar Cake instructions
- Prepare 3- 9" round cake pans with oil & flour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix all the ingredients (except frosting & candy bars) med speed with a mixers for 2 minutes until blended. Batter will be thick..
- Put equal amounts of batter in each cake pan. Batter will be thick so spread it around evenly..
- Bake on 350 for approx. 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick or knife inserted until comes out clean..
- Place on a plate or cake carrier with strips of wax paper under the edges to avoid the plate from being real messy after frosting..
- Use my whipped cream cheese frosting recipe to frost the first layer, (top only) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368025-whipped-cream-cheese-icing.
- Coat the top with crushed candy bar. I used 2 extra large Butterfingers..
- Add next cake round & repeat. Add top cake round & frost the sides. It is messy but if the frosting is refrigerated beforehand it is easier..
- Coat the top & sides with crushed candy bars. The sides are hard to do. You may have to pat it on with your hand. Refrigerated any leftovers..
How to Make a Candy Bar Drip Cake: Use your favorite chocolate cake recipe. Gooey chunks of candy bar really do take this cake recipe to realms above. For this recipe, I chose to fill loaf-shaped layers of cake with candy bars. I picked simple KitKats, but I'm sure almost any favorite would do. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images.