Calico Cat Cookies 🐱. This sweet cookie is one of the delicious winners from our design contest! They are the Maryland state cat. So I found this cat in front of my house, and I brought her inside.
These black cat cookies would make a perfect addition to a cookie platter with the creepy (yet beautiful!) spider cookies that I posted a couple of weeks ago. I'm in love with them but had to say good bye.😢 💕🐱🐈💕. Calico cats are some of the coolest cats there are. You can cook Calico Cat Cookies 🐱 using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Calico Cat Cookies 🐱
- It’s 100 g of margarine.
- You need 100 g of butter.
- Prepare 100 g of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 300 g of cake flour.
- It’s 25 g of corn starch.
- You need 20 g of milk powder.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Black and orange food coloring.
It's not just their beautiful, eye-catching colors that make them pretty calicool. Calico actually refers to a cat's coat color and fur pattern. It's most commonly a tri-color mix of orange, black and white, but variations of these basic colors can also. Calico cats are one of the most popular types of cat, boasting a range of beautiful patterns and colors.
Calico Cat Cookies 🐱 instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Roast cake flour in a pan for 3-5 minutes. Keep stirring while roasting. Set aside..
- In a bowl, mix butter, margarine, sugar powder and salt for 2 minutes. Add egg yolk and vanilla essence. Mix again for 3 minutes until everything incorporated..
- Shift cake flour, corn starch, milk powder and baking powder into bowl. Mix the dough well..
- Take 100 g dough for orange color and 100 g dough for black color..
- Take base dough and roll it to 1 cm thick. Take some orange and black dough, then put it on base dough. Roll the dough again and cut it with cookie cutter..
- I make 3 types of cat, but most of them are Calico Cat 🐈.
- Preheat oven 130°C. Bake it for 25 minutes (This baking time will be different for every oven, so make sure you know your oven well).
- Calico Cat Cookies are ready to serve with your favorite tea or coffee ✨.
- Eat me meow~.