Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Try to stay away from anything too oily. I like to use my homemade honey roasted. These chewy no-flour cookies are free of gluten but full of nutty flavor.
They're completely flourless, in addition to being vegan and gluten-free, but no one will be the. This may be the simplest recipe you've ever made! No flour substitutes, simply NO flour. You can have Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped nuts (optional).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (optional).
I couldn't stop eating the cookies. I was never a really big fan of that cookie, though. It's mostly crunchy in texture and. Egg – the glue that holds it all together.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, mashed the banana. Then, mix in all other ingredients until well combined..
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1 tablespoonful of the mixture and drop it into the fryer basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between cookies. Press them down just a bit to form them into the shape of cookies..
- Air fry at 300F (150C) for about 11-12 minutes, flip once in the middle, until the surface is golden brown. Let cool a bit before serving..
Check out How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Chewy, Gooey, Crunchy, or Cakey next. I am going to celebrate ALL day long. I had a few overripe bananas on the counter, so I decided to incorporate them into my cookies. I added oats because I thought they would make the cookies extra hearty and wholesome, making them. These cookies are filled to the brim with sweet strawberry jam that sets perfectly in the cookie well.