Christmas Cut Out Cookies. Cut out with Christmas cookie cutters of your choice. Using a floured spatula, transfer cookies to greased baking sheets. In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until smooth.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder salt, nutmeg and cloves; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS CUT-OUT COOKIES. Make and bake cookies as directed in recipe. You can cook Christmas Cut Out Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Cut Out Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of nuts.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare as needed of Icing and sprinkles,.
Place baked unfrosted cookies between layers of waxed paper and place in freezer container. Flat baking sheets are the best choice for making cut-out cookies. In a bowl, stir together flour and baking powder. Cut out sugar cookies aren't just for Christmas.
Christmas Cut Out Cookies step by step
- Cream together butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar..
- Separately, mix together flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into wet. Mix in nuts..
- Roll out dough to about 1/2 a centimeter and cut out using a cookie cutter as desired. Feel free to re-roll out scraps to use all the dough..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Let cookies cool before adding icing and sprinkles..
Yes, rolled cookies are fun at Christmas time with the stocking, tree and bell shapes, but they can be just as festive in the spring with flowers, sunshines and bird shapes. This is the best sugar cookie recipe we've found. Cut-out Christmas sugar cookies with crisp edges and soft centers. Cut into shapes with any cookie cutter. Keep frozen sugar cookie dough on hand so that you can bake up some cut out cookies on a rainy day or when a craving for cookies hits.