Holiday Cookies. Our top holiday cookies are gorgeous, delicious, and guaranteed show stoppers at any cookie swap or Whip up a batch or two of these holiday cookies for teachers, hostess gifts, coworkers, or for. Recipes for shortbread cookies, gingerbread cookies, thumbprint cookies, icebox cookies and more! The cookie recipes our readers love best.
Holiday Cookie Recipes Holiday Cookies Holiday Treats Happy Holidays Christmas Holidays Christmas Crafts Cookie Swap Festival. When it comes to holiday cookie recipes, we have it all. Get the ultimate guide to Christmas cookies with this round up of the most amazing holiday cookie recipes. You can cook Holiday Cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need of Sprinkles.
- Prepare of Hershey's kisses, any kind.
If these cookies don't convince Santa to make a stop at. Bake shortbread, gingerbread, sandwich cookies, and more throughout December with recipes from Rachael Ray's magazine, Rachael Ray Every Day. The best cookies for Christmas and holiday time. All the cookie recipes and techniques you need.
Holiday Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat your softened butter with sugars. Mix in peanut butter, egg and vanilla..
- Mix in flour and baking soda. Mix in a few tablespoons of sprinkles..
- Roll into balls (I rolled balls into sprinkles too). Bake for 10 mins..
- Let cookies cool for about 5 minutes then gently push Kisses on top of cookies (too soon and they will melt)..
Con Poulos for The New York Times. Who says holiday Cookies have to be boring? Get unique holiday or Christmas cookie recipes for Christmas festivities, from Cooking Channel. Top holiday cookies include chocolate-mint cookies and ginger-studded sugar cookies. Make our holiday fantastic by cookies.