*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free). This no-bake vegan blueberry cheesecake is so easy to make! This "cheesecake" is not only vegan but also raw, dairy-free, gluten free and free of processed. This blueberry vegan and gluten free cheesecake will blow your mind.
These delicious and refreshing no-bake Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are perfect for the warm weather months! Add the cashews, berries, almond milk, vanilla, agave nectar, and lime juice. Process until nice and creamy and combined. You can have *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of *EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free)
- It’s of Crust.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour or raw almonds.
- You need 1 cup of pitted dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 2 cups of cashew (soak at least 3 hours before).
- Prepare 3-4 Tbs of lemon juice (or more if you like).
- It’s 1/3 cup of agave or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/3 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
The cashews and this cheesecake mixture is creamiest. Baked vegan cheesecake with a delicious poppy seed layer. This light/airy cake is a great dessert Nut-Free Alternative. As mentioned before this baked vegan cheesecake is plant-based Not sure where you are based, maybe you can buy vegan cream cheese in the store which doesn't contain soy?
*EASY* NO BAKE Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake (NOT nut free) step by step
- You will definitely need a food processor for this and a spring form pan for the best results!.
- First things first, soak the cashews in water. Just enough water to cover them and soak for a minimum 3 hours or overnight.
- For the crust. Add all crust ingredients into a food processor and combine until the mixture stays together but still a bit crumbled.
- Spray your pan. Push down crust as evenly as you can to the bottom of the pan. Freeze for 2 hours. Now for the filling.
- In your food processor add your drained and soaked cashews along with the other filling ingredients except the blueberries and lemon juice.
- Blend this mixture very well the smoother the mix the better your texture.
- Add lemon juice for the creamy Taste. Add as much or as little as you like. Add in blueberries last. Combine well.
- Once your crust is frozen add the filling right on top and freeze until it sets completely..
- Once everything is totally set. Remove from spring form pan and place on a cake plate !.
- And you’re done! Thaw completely or eat slightly colder. Will last in the fridge up to 4 days ☺️.
They're NOT sticky at room temperature! While these No-Bake Granola Bars are not enrobed in Cocoa and Sugar, they still taste pretty darn good. Plus, I would consider them to actually be. This delicious baked vegan cheesecake is creamy and dense like New York style cheesecake, but the recipe is super simple and easy. Video tutorial for Baked Vegan Cheesecake with Blueberry.