Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪. With their peanutty flavor, these scrumptious cookies hit the spot. Add oats and baking soda to creamed mixture; mix well. This healthy cookie recipe is a delicious way to get much-needed iron, which supports the immune and digestive systems.
They Take Regular PB Cookies To A Whole New Level. These cookies are loaded with many healthy nutrients, crunchy Besides being completely crazy with brainstorming and pleasing little mister wishes in all that process, I also started thinking about school snacks and lunchbox meals. And if you're a nut person, you better add some nuts. You can cook Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cane sugar.
- You need 3/4 Cups of flour.
- It’s 3/4 Cups of Instant Oats.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
They are one of my favorite cookies. I had some fun with those as well. I've made several batches of these and. I've mixed in a banana, Nutella or chocolate chips as well.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies🍪 step by step
- Gather ingredients. In a medium mixing bowl add in butter, peanut butter, cane sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until smooth in appearance.
- Add in vanilla extract and egg. Mix together until smooth..
- Next add in oats, flour, backing powder, and mix until well combined..
- Cover cookie dough and let rest in the fridge for 30min-2hrs. After cookie dough is ready to bake. Preheat oven at 350*. Scoop cookies into small balls placed about 2inch. Apart on a well greased cookie sheet..
- Let cookies bake for 8-10min. Place cookies on a cookie rack or plate to cool. Enjoy!.
PB oatmeal chocolate chip cookies were my favorite as a kid! Add eggs, one at a time and then add vanilla. Mix dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture. They're vegan, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free. Between these oatmeal raisin cookies and these apple oatmeal cookies, I think it's safe to say that you all love oatmeal cookies.