Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies. Learn how to make Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies. I use the silicon baking sheets (if you don't have one, they are worth every penny!). Banana chocolate chip cookies with some walnut pieces baked right in.
Chocolate chunks, chopped walnuts, and banana chips — once I got the idea in my head to make a cookie version of Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice Second, since "chunky" is our aim with these cookies, hand-mixing is our game. I've discovered over the course of making a great many cookies. Cookies are one of my favorites. You can have Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cups of quick oats.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peanutbutter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
How to Make Chunky Monkey Cookies. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie pan. Mash bananas then add rest of ingredients. The original recipe from an unknown online source was called Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies.
Skinny Chunky Monkey Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mash up bananas, add the rest of ingredients..
- Let chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 min. Enjoy ♥️🐒🐵.
After making a few significant revisions, one of which was adding coconut, I changed the name and have had a batch of these deliciously chewy cookies in the refrigerator ever since. These quinoa breakfast cookies taste like dessert, but are healthy enough for breakfast! Banana Ice Cream with Fudge Chunks & Walnuts. To create a flavor as fun as the name, we monkeyed around with bunches of test batches until we knew we had a winner: the nuttiest chocolatey-chunkiest concoction-gone-bananas you'll ever go ape for. Inspired by Dark Chocolate Chip Cherry Cake Mix Cookies.