Oatmeal No Bake Cookies. Start timing when mixture reaches a full rolling boil; this is the trick to successful cookies. If you boil too long the cookies will be dry and crumbly. I lost my recipe for no-bakes and this one looked familiar.
They are the perfect cookie if you aren't the most confident in the kitchen, but still so delicious that everyone will think you're a true master chef. No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are an old-timey favorite and one of the easiest and most delicious cookies you'll ever make. I think pretty much everyone has had these cookies at one time or another and pretty much everyone loves them. You can cook Oatmeal No Bake Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of baking cocoa.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 3.5 cups of dry quick cooking oats.
No oven needed for these cookies which have the. How to Make No Bake Cookies. Store the cookies at room temp in an airtight container. Tips for No Bake Oatmeal Cookies.
Oatmeal No Bake Cookies step by step
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a sauce pan. Bring to a rolling boil for one minute or until temperature reaches 235 F..
- Remove from heat and mix in peanut butter until melted in..
- Add in vanilla and mix in dry oats and stir until completely coated and mixed..
- Drop by the tablespoon onto waxed paper and let cool until set..
These cookies take just minutes of work; most of the time is spent waiting for them to harden into the rich, nutty, chocolaty delights that they are. Drop teaspoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, and let sit at room. No Bake Oatmeal Cookies are a quick and easy snack, without turning on the oven! No Bake Oatmeal Cookies are an easy and quick treat with simple ingredients you likely have on hand. Made with oats and cocoa, they are chewy, chocolaty, and bites of homemade goodness!