Butterscotch Bars. Zucchini in a dessert, you say? Oh man, are they ever good! They are moist and chewy and have a great.
These bars are crisp and crunchy on the. Wonderfully strange and surprisingly savory, they're weird enough to impress your friends as gifts, yet delicious enough that you'll want to keep a few for yourself. They're so easy, with endless possibilities. You can have Butterscotch Bars using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Bars
- Prepare 2 Cups of + 2 TBSP All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of glucose syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of pecan, walnuts, or cashew nuts.
I had something similar to these bars at this market in Tulsa a few weeks ago, and I found them very delightful, delicious…and rich. It's quick and easy, and your family will ask you to make more.
Butterscotch Bars step by step
- Mix ingredients. Start with dry ingredients. Mix 2 eggs, butter, glucose syrup, vanilla and nuts..
- TIP: Always pour in the wet ones to the dry ingredients and don’t over mix it if you want to maintain the fluffiness..
- For glucose syrup, wet your hands first and use your wet hands to transfer syrup to the batter..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, 350 degrees F..