No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars. If your honey isn't brand new it might be a little crystallized, which makes it hard to pour. Add oats, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, unsalted almonds. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SOOO LONG TO.
I think the moral of the story is that it's hard to go wrong with this recipe, so I hope you and your family enjoy them just as much as we do! It's best to line your pan with foil or parchment paper before getting started. This will make it much easier to lift the bars out of the pan and slice them! You can have No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mix-ins of choice: we like walnuts & pumpkin seeds.
It will seem like quite a. Take the baking dish out of the freezer, cut the bars into equal pieces with a knife and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Our recipe for no bake energy bars is the perfect snack for so many reasons. No Bake Oatmeal Bars make a hearty breakfast or snack filled with good for you ingredients.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars step by step
- Line a 8×8" pan with parchment paper and set it aside. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Turn out the mixture into the prepared pan and flatten it down evenly. Pop it in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours, then cut them into square bars..
- That's it! Store them covered in the fridge for 5-7 days or freeze them if you want them to last even longer..
Oats: I love using gluten free old fashioned oats in this recipe. They're pretty easy to find and are a wonderful complex carb to help provide you with. Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, and oats. They're perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up or after-dinner dessert. Let it sit in the fridge overnight.